The Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) is a supply chain security program led by U.S. Customs and Border Protection focused on improving the security of private companies' supply chains with respect to terrorism. This initiative was launched to assist the trading community in the war against Terrorism based on the below criteria:
- Business Partner Requirements (Security Procedures)
- Container Security (Seals, Container Inspection etc)
- Physical Access Control
- Procedural Security
- Security Training and Awareness
- Physical Security
- Information Technology.
Vital Certifications can perform independent assessment through verification audit and confirm each facility about the compliance status against C-TPAT requirements. Our qualified auditors independently assess the security and commercial processes of your business partners. We go on-site and get the information you need to ensure C-TPAT compliance.
Why Vital Certifications:
- $588 USD all-inclusive per man-day
- An auditor onsite within shortest possible time
- Fast generation of audit reports
- Easy online scheduling of our services