Quality management System (QMS) certification as per ISO 9001:2008 is an important opportunity that can enable the organization to acquire the label of an enterprise caring for the customer needs and improve their economic performance at the same time. QMS provides an organization a systematic structured documented and effective approach to consistently maintain the product quality meeting customer requirements.
VITAL CERTIFICATIONS AND BENCHMARKINGS SERVICES specialize in the entire range of Quality management system & certification who can provide you professional & reliable service pecialized in global product & system certifications such as: US FDA compliance, UL mark; European Union & EFTA product safety requirement- CE Marking, ROHS compliance, China Compulsory Certification- CCC Mark, ISO standards, HACCP, OHSAS, C-TPAT, KAIZEN, GMP, EUREPGAP, Six sigma, SA 8000, BSCI, WRAP
We fully assist companies and organizations that want to achieve compliance or certification to the following standards, and regulations:
• ISO 9001:2008 : Quality Management System
• ISO 14001:2004 Environment Management System
• OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety Management System
• HACCP / ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System
• ISO 27001:2005 Information Security Management System
• ISO 13485:2003 Medical Devices - Quality Management System
• TS 16494 Auto industries
• AS 9100,
• ISO 14971, , ISO/TS 16949,
• SA 8000Social Accountability,
• GMP, and GLP,
• Trade Mark Registration etc.
As Industries are widening their range of products, certification to national and international requirements has become necessary. It is the process of certifying that a certain product has passed performance and/or Quality Assurance tests or qualification requirements under given criteria. Certification of products may indicate their established suitability for a specified purpose.
Certifications are collaborative for:
• Agmark Certification
• FPO Certification
• Hallmark Certification
• ISI Certification
• CE Certification
• GOST- R Certification
• US FDA compliance,
• UL mark;
• SA 8000 Implementation
• ROHS Audit & compliance
• FDA Registration
• WRAP (Worldwide Responsible accredited Production),
• BSCI (Business Social Compliance Initiative),
• European Union & EFTA product safety requirement-
• China Compulsory Certification- CCC Mark
• RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances),
• BRC(British Retail Consortium),
• C-TPAT ( Customs- trade partnership against terrorism),
• GMP (Good manufacturing practices)
• Six sigma
Our Auditors include IRCA (UK) / NRBPT (QCI, India) Registered QMS Lead Auditors and Certified Food Safety Auditors.
With Vital Certifications and Benchmarkings Services,
1. You concentrate on your bussiness while we create the rich virtual assest for you
2. You don't need to hire expensive professional we are just a call away!
3. Our professional maintain the credibility of your company.
Quality Management System that serves to control quality in the critical activities of an organization by bringing together resources, equipment, people and procedures.
Quality has a longer history in our lives than both cost and productivity and is the only one of the three that is a common concern of both companies and customers.
Benefits of Certifications
• Certification by an accredited independent third party body provides an assurance to customers that the claims that are being made by the customer can be substantiated.
• The regulations governing an accredited certification body, or Registrar, mean that the certificated customer has been rigorously audited to the standard(s) in question
• Furthermore, ongoing audits, on a regular basis, provide further assurance that the customer, not only has a system, but that the system is being maintained.
• The display of the approval by printing a recognized logo on the letterheads, brochures etc. clearly advertises the credentials of the certified company.
• Potential purchasers of the customer can review, when selecting suppliers of goods and services.
• In conclusion, the certifications ensure the credibility, Confidence, Commitment and competitiveness of the organization.