Management System Certification
A management system can help an organization to focus, organise and systemise the processes for managing and improving the business. International Standards ensures clients, suppliers and end-product users of a universal level of Quality for that particular area of certification. The standards are designed to ensure the most effective, safe, efficient methods & product possible.
These standards certify Management system of an organization against a series of ISO standards in the fields of quality, environment, food safety, occupation health & safety, information security etc.
Management System Certification Schemes are:
- Quality Management System
- ISO 9001
- Environment Management System - ISO 14001
- Information Security Management System - ISO 27001
- Food Safety Management System - ISO 22000
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System - OHSAS 18001
- Quality Management System for Medical Devices Manufacturer - ISO 13485
- Ethical Business Compliance - EBC
- Complaint Management System - ISO 10002
- Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points - HACCP
- Quality Management System for Automotive suppliers - ISO/TS16949